Search This Blog

Saturday 8 November 2014

Hi, my name is Sheldon Artwell. I'm a born Jamaican. I'm a very ambitious person that believes firmly in success. I was brought up as an orphan, attended B. B Coke High School and the Assemblies of God Bible College from which, I earned my diploma in Biblical Studies. I'm an aspiring writer that started writing at age fourteen while I was a ward of the state. My father destroyed the first 30 books of my career along with scores of other manuscripts in early 2014 because I refused to deny Jesus Christ, but I never for a moment entertained the thought to give up or to give in. Similar to others; I felt that I have a major part to play in the building of our world and the perfecting of our individual nations, including the inspiring of the upcoming generation. Thus, I dedicated myself never to quit my race, but to do what I was born to do; be the success that I am and dare others to be the success that they are, while contributing our all for a united, loving and peaceful society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment