Search This Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

Making The Present - Mentoring The Future 

This is the day that I stand to make a difference. I don't promise that I will ever accept all that I can't change. I'm not living in the past now; I have the power to create a memorable future. The present is all the time I need to accept that I am the change that I have been waiting on. My father destroyed the first 30 books of my career among scores of other manuscripts, but it is not over until I say so. I don't want to be another person; I am Sheldon Artwell. I don't give up and I don't give in; I fight as long as I have breath. I am the orphan that keeps falling deeper and deeper in love with success. I don't delete the negative memories of the past; I use them to give myself strength. Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of challenges, I shall fear no setbacks. From this day forward and for the rest of my life; I will begin to experience my comebacks. I am not lucky; I am Sheldon Artwell and I am called blessed. ~Written after early 2014~

#sheldonartwell  

No comments:

Post a Comment